Sunday, June 20, 2010

宿題が眠れないほどある

It is 11:13 p.m. and I just finished my homework (出来たばかりだ), so I'm going to have to tell my boy scout shrine adventure story at a later date.

Anyway, today I went on a boy scout shrine adventure in the morning (seriously, I will tell this story later, because it's a good one, I swear) and then spent the rest of the day doing homework. WHEE. (Well, to be fair, I Skyped my parents to say "Happy Father's Day" to my dad, but I was doing homework while I was talking to them.)

UGH, NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS WEEK. We're having a debate on Tuesday, my long paper's due on Wednesday, I have to give a news presentation on Thursday, and Friday is our midterm exam. Guess who probably isn't going to be sleeping at all this week.

Plus I have to give a presentation tomorrow afternoon contrasting paper books and electronic books. Yeah. Well. We'll see how that goes.

Sorry for being all boring today, but I'm gonna go pass out now, you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment