Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hrrrrrrrrrg

I currently have neither the will nor the energy to write anything remotely interesting, because it is almost 11 p.m., and I am still not done with my homework. Our residential director said that she would try to talk to the teachers, because the workload is getting to the point that everyone is sacrificing sleep to complete assignments. For example, I would like to be sleeping like now. I would like that very much. But I am not. Instead I am...lessee...writing an email to a professor about introducing me to another professor in the same field as I am? I AM TOO TIRED FOR THIS. I WANT TO SLEEP. HRRRRRRRRRRRRRG.

Also, I bought an electronic dictionary (denshi jisho) today. I have no idea how I've been managing without one all these years. It is possibly the greatest thing in the universe (aside from katsu nabe). If it were a person, I would totally marry it, and then we would have many half-dictionary-person, half-squid babies. Man, that is a weird mental image.

Okay, I'm going to go write this friggin' email of friggin' frig right friggin' now. FRIG.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment