Thursday, July 8, 2010

ボーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーとする

I am exhausted out of my mind right now, plus I just finished reading a really weird poem in Japanese about John Lennon and Jesus and vegetarianism, so this will be short.

I don't know what the heck was going on today, but starting a little after noon, I was having really bad dizzy spells. It was seriously weird. I would just be sitting, studying kanji, and suddenly the room would start spinning. I know my blood sugar wasn't low, 'cause I'd just eaten, so...yeah. I don't know. I was really scared that I was going to pass out (again, although hopefully this time someone would have found me pretty quickly), so I mostly just sat quietly and did homework until I felt better. I'm still kind of ぼーとする right now (seriously, I can't think of the proper English phrase), so if I seem a little bit out of it, that's why.

(Don't worry, Mom. I'm fine. I'm probably just suffering from sleep deprivation or something. Either that or anemia. I don't really know. In any case, I'm not dead, so don't freak out.)

In any case, today we had our last news presentations and our last keigo class and we turned in the final drafts of our reports and I learned amusing kanji stories. But I will have to save those for another time.

I'm going to go sleep now. G'night.

Oh, wait, to make up for the total boringness of today's post, here, have a Shizuo. I wish I could punch people out of their clothing. 静雄!喧嘩ヨクナイネ!あ、サイモン。素晴らしい人間だよね。

Oh, and apparently my miraculous color-fixing didn't work for some people.
My response to that: >:I

No comments:

Post a Comment