Sunday, July 11, 2010

This is a very interesting wall; I think I will stare at it for a while

I think it's finally started to sink in that I haven't had a real break from school since winter vacation. (Okay, so I had a week off between ending spring semester and starting this program, but half of that week was Fanime, and the other half was preparing to come to Japan. I have not had more than eight hours of sleep in a night since...May...24th? Ish?)

You know how some days you are so tired that you just find yourself staring at the wall, not wanting to move? It has been one of those days. The oppressive heat probably hasn't been helping much either.

In other news, I've been reading about transgender people. In Japanese. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Also, according to spell check, "transgender" is not a word. Then again, neither is "colour."

In other news, it is very hard to read Pakistani names in Japanese.

Good grief, I seriously have nothing else interesting to say today.

I think I'll just go back to staring at the wall, erm, writing my reactions to this article.

Excuse me while I flop epically on the floor.

SORRY TO BE SO BORING, GUYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment